The main two core values which run through UK Industrial Tapes are ‘The Customer‘ and ‘Continual Quality‘.
If both are looked after well, this is the recipe for success.
- The Customer
Our 10 basics of good business which runs through UK Industrial Tapes Ltd
- Customers are the most important people in any business – without them there is no business.
- Customers are not dependent on us – we are dependent on them.
- Customers are not an interruption of our work – they are the purpose of our work.
- Customers do us a favour when they call – we are not doing them a favour by serving them.
- Customers are part of our business – they are not outsiders.
- Customers are not a cold statistic – they are flesh-and-blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own
- Customers are not people to argue or match wits with – it is our job to listen and understand their needs
- Customers are people who bring us their wants – it is our job to fill those wants
- Customers are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them
- Customers are the life-blood of UKIT and every other business
- Continual Quality
Ensuring we keep our production and product supply premium at all times.
Development and innovation is a major priority for us, currently holding ISO 9001, Investors In People, a member within the Made in Britain organisation, avid recycler in which we work alongside Aim To Recycle and The Woodland Trust and continual investment within our staff to ensure we provide the ultimate product and technical service .