Our FoamLINK Range is our high performance Glazing Tape, a double coated, closed cell PE foam tape ideally suited to bonding difficult and dissimilar surfaces including metals, wood, ceramics, plastics and even painted and powder coated finishes.
The PE foam construction provides excellent conformability and is ideal for rough, uneven and unstructured surfaces. In addition the foam offers excellent sealing and vibration absorption, ensuring that bonded joints remain permanently secure even in difficult and exacting applications.
Our FoamLINK Range:
FoamLINK 1103H+ – 1mm thick, PE Foam with a Modified Acrylic Adhesive, in White or Black with a paper release liner
FoamLINK 1603H+ – 1.6mm thick, PE Foam with a Modified Acrylic Adhesive, in White or Black with a paper or filmic release liner
FoamLINK 3003H+ – 3mm thick, PE Foam with a Modified Acrylic Adhesive, Black with a paper or filmic release liner
Why use FoamLINK Range:
- Specifically developed to stick to UPVC, Polypropylene, Styrene and other hard to adhere plastics
- It has a fantastic initial tack
- Modified Acrylic adhesive coated onto a PE foam
- Temperature resistance of -40°C to 90°C
- Easy to remove paper or filmic release liner
- High shear, high peel, highly cohesive mass
- Excellent resistance to stress and vibration
- Resists UV exposure and withstands household cleaners
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY