Our 33 Range is our high performance Glazing Tape, a double coated, closed cell PE foam tape in black or white and with a acrylic adhesive system.
Available in 3 thickness (1mm, 1.6mm and 3mm) to suit your tape rebate. The tapes are ideal for Aluminium, UPVC or Timber window production, as they are bonding difficult and dissimilar surfaces including metals, wood, ceramics, plastics and even painted and powder coated finishes.
The PE foam construction provides excellent conformability and is ideal for rough, uneven and unstructured surfaces. In addition the foam offers excellent sealing and vibration absorption, ensuring that bonded joints remain permanently secure even in difficult and exacting applications.
Our 33 Range:
331 – 1mm thick, PE Foam with a Modified Acrylic Adhesive, in White or Black with a paper release liner
3316 – 1.6mm thick, PE Foam with a Modified Acrylic Adhesive, in White or Black with a paper or filmic release liner
3303 – 3mm thick, PE Foam with a Modified Acrylic Adhesive, Black with a paper or filmic release liner
Why use 33 Range:
- Specified for Aluminium, UPVC and Timber Glazing
- It has a fantastic initial tack
- Acrylic adhesive coated onto a closed cell, PE foam.
- Easy to remove paper or filmic release liner
- High shear, high peel, highly cohesive mass
- Excellent resistance to stress and vibration, forces which are experienced within the window application.
- Resists UV exposure and withstands household cleaners
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY