Aluminium Vapour Tape
Our ultra high performance aluminium. It is a interleaved tape with a Polyester over-laminate film (puncture resistant) with a high tack solvent acrylic adhesive.
This tape is used for sealing exposed edges of timber/composite doors to protect from water ingress and vapour. It can also be used for sealing other materials to create a barrier where water vapour can be an issue.
- Aluminium Foil thickness: 22 micron
- Polyester Film thickness: 0.023mm
- Adhesive: Solvent Acrylic
- Overalls thickness: 0.105mm (105 micron)
Key features of our Aluminium Vapor Tape:
- Excellent vapour resistance
- Extremely durable and abrasion resistance
- High initial tack and strong bonding properties
If you are interested in our Aluminium Vapor Tape, please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Account managers on:
T: 0191 269 7810 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY