Expanding Foam Tape (8000 Range)
The 8000 Range Expanding Foam Tape is ideal for joint sealing and gap filling in a range of applications within the Glass, Glazing & Construction market.
Our Expanding Foam Tape will provide a seal against the most demanding environmental conditions from “Air / Dust” to “Water / Driving Rain” at 600 Pa.
The 8000 Range is a pre-compressed sealant made of impregnated permanently elastic fine-cell soft polyurethane foam. Manufactured to ISO 9001 and is approved to DIN 18542 and DIN 4102.
Our 8000 Range Gap Size;
- 1.5-3mm Gap Size (Fills gap size 9mm, not weather resistant) – 8m per roll
- 3-6mm (Fills gap 18mm, not weather resistant) – 6m per roll
- 5-9mm (Fills gap 27mm, not weather resistant) – 4m per roll
- 6-12mm (Fills gap 36mm, not weather resistant) – 4m per roll
- 8-16mm (Fills gap 48mm, not weather resistant) – 4m per roll
- 10-20mm (Fills gap 60mm, not weather resistant) – 4m per roll
- 16-32mm (Fills gap 96mm, not weather resistant) – 3m per roll
- 27-54mm (Fills gap 162mm, not weather resistant) – 2m per roll
Why use our 8000 Range
- Large stocks held for next day delivery
- Free delivery cost on all orders
- Free samples available upon request
- Seals against wind, dust, driven rain
- Can be applied in the wet
- Large range of sizes and large expansion capacity per size.
- Can be painted over to provide different colour finishes
- Can be used in most construction types, great for timber frame buildings
For samples or pricing, please contact our Sales Account Executives today, who can assist right away.
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY