We offer our FoamLINK 1103H+ for the trim application.
Our FoamLINK 1103H+ is a Double Sided superior closed cell PE foam has an ultra-high performance modified acrylic adhesive system.
The Foamlinks PE foam construction provides excellent conformability and is therefore ideal for rough, uneven and structured surfaces. In addition the foam offers excellent sealing dampening and vibration absorption capabilities, ensuring that bonded joints remain permanently secure, even in critical and exacting applications.
Why use FoamLink:
- Specifically developed to stick to UPVC, Polypropylene, Styrene and other hard to adhere plastics.
- It has a fantastic initial tack.
- Temperature resistance of -40°C to 90°C.
- Easy to remove Paper release liner.
- High shear, high peel, highly cohesive mass.
- Stock line, for next day delivery.
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY