We offer our FoamLINK 1603H+ for the UPVC Door Panel application. We have supplied this tape into the UPVC Door Panel manufacturers in the UK & Europe for over 20 years.
Our FoamLINK 1603H+ is a high performance PE foam tape with a specific modified acrylic adhesive system allowing it to provide a ultimate bond to UPVC Polypropylene, Styrene and other hard to adhere plastics. We still recommend to silicon cap when using the FoamLINK 1603H+ but will provide high levels of initial tack making taping and glazing a easy and quicker and cleaner option than silicon’s or sealants.
Why use FoamLINK 1603H+:
- Specifically developed to stick to UPVC, Polypropylene, Styrene and other hard to adhere plastics
- It has a fantastic initial tack
- Modified acrylic adhesive system coated onto a PE foam
- Temperature resistance of -40°C to 90°C
- Easy to remove paper or filmic release liner
- Still need to Silicone Cap when using the FoamLINK 1603H+
- Available in Black or White with either a amber paper (hand tear able) or blue filmic (durable) release liner
Please see our Application Guide below to revert to when using the FoamLINK and ProLINK on your UPVC Door Panel application;
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY