Visor – Protective Face Shield Visor Reference 2005
Our Ref 2005 is a lightweight, clear face shield designed for personal use, that will create a barrier to help reduce droplets and sneezes.
Our 2005 protective face visor is manufactured in the UK by us. Therefor all materials are sourced from the UK, meaning minimal carbon footprint compared to importing the same type of product into the UK.
This massively reduces global warming and helps save our planet. We are an active member of the ‘Made in Britain’ organisation.
The 2005 is approved to CE BS EN 166:2002
- CE BS EN 166:2002 Approved
- Produced using Clear Virgin PET with anti-fog
- The Protective Face Shield Visor – Reference 2005 is lightweight in use and easy to wear
- It has a Green Injection moulded Polyprop adjustable zip effect head strap
- Our Green Injection moulded head strap is very strong and durable and can be re-used every day
- The Face Shield can be cleaned with warm water and any kind of cleaning detergent
Specification Sheet – Protective Face Shield Visor Reference 2005 Specification Sheet CE
Assembly Guide – Protective Face Shield Visor Reference 2005 Assembly Guide CE
*Disclaimer: Whilst our Protective Face Shield Visor – Reference 2005 has many applications it is not designed to be used with Covid-19 positive patients on its own without the use of other forms of PPE.
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY