Pure Acrylic Bonding Tapes for the Composite Door Cassette System
We offer our 122 Range for the Composite Door Manufacturers in the UK & Europe, for glazing the cassette system for use within the composite door.
Our 122 Range are high performance, clear, pure acrylic adhesive system which has been tested and approved in the Nan-Ya & ODL TriSYS Cassette Systems by Composite Door Manufacturers to PAS 23/24 and SBD.
1222 – High performance, clear, 1mm thick, Pure Acrylic Tape. 8mm & 9mm wide is recommended for use on the ODL TrySYS Cassette System
1223 – High performance, clear, 1.5mm thick, Pure Acrylic Tape. 6mm wide is recommended for use on the Nan-Ya Cassette System
1224 – High performance, clear, 2mm thick, Pure Acrylic Tape. 8mm & 9mm wide is recommended for use on the ODL TrySYS Cassette System
Why use our Pure Acrylic Range:
- 100% waterproof bond (no need to silicone)
- Approved to PAS 23/24 & SBD, so industry know
- Temperature resistance of -40°C to 260°
- Easy to remove / strong filmic release liner
- Strong initial bond along onto the channels
- Industry used for over 10 Years by leading manufacturers