UK Industrial Tapes offer our FoamLINK 1103H+ for the security trim application. This double sided superior closed cell PE foam has an ultra high performance modified acrylic adhesive system.
The FoamLINK’s PE foam construction provides excellent conformability and is therefore ideal for rough, uneven and structured surfaces. In addition the foam offers excellent sealing, dampening and vibration absorption capabilities, ensuring that bonded joints remain permanently secure, even in critical and exacting applications.
Why use FoamLINK 1103H+:
• Developed to stick to UPVC, Polypropylene, Styrene and other hard to adhere plastics.
• It has a fantastic initial tack.
• Modified acrylic adhesive coated onto a PE foam.
• Temperature resistance of -40°C to 90°C.
• Easy to remove paper release liner.
• High shear, high peel, highly cohesive mass.
For further product information sample or pricing please contact our specialist team.
T: 0191 2697810