Georgian Bar Tape
We offer a range of high performance double sided tapes for the Georgian (astragal) bar application.
Our FoamLINK, ProLINK, CustomLINK and FlexLINK products which we recommend for the Georgian Bar Application have excellent UV resistance (use indoor & outdoor), tremendous Peel & Shear strength which is critical factor for this demanding application to ensure the bars stay in situ. They are excellent for bonding aluminium, upvc, wood Georgian Bars to glass and have been used in the industry for over 25 years.
Georgian Bar Tapes we offer:
FoamLINK 1103H+ – 1mm thick, PE Foam with a Modified Acrylic Adhesive, in White or Black with a paper release liner
FoamLINK 1603H+ – 1.6mm thick, PE Foam with a Modified Acrylic Adhesive, in White or Black with a paper or filmic release liner
ProLINK 1000R – High Performance, 1mm thick, Clear Pure Acrylic Tape with a blue filmic release liner
ProLINK 1500R- High Performance, 1.5mm thick, Clear Pure Acrylic Tape with a blue filmic release liner
FlexLINK 1100R– High Performance, 1.1mm thick, Foamed Acrylic, in White with a blue filmic release liner.
Our range of Georgian Bar Tapes are approved on the below Bar Systems by our customers, contact our Sales Account Executives who can specify the correct tape for your bar system;
– Rehau, Deceuninck, Geo Fast, Smart System, R9.
We also have an Application Guide to revert to when using our Georgian Bar Tapes for this application, you can find this within our ‘News & Resources’ section.
Benefits of using FoamLINK, ProLINK, FlexLINK and CustomLINK
- Fantastic Adhesion to painted Wood, Glass and Georgian Bar surfaces.
- 100% waterproof bond.
- Excellent resistance to stress and vibration.
- Compensates for the thermal expansion and contraction.
- Resists UV exposure and withstands house hold cleaners
- Broad range of heat resistance from sub zero to high temperatures
- Available in an any of widths to suit your requirement as we can slit to your required width
Please see our Georgian Bar Tape Application Guide below, please revert to this guide when using our Tapes on all your bar systems;
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY