The 3316 is a 1.6mm thick PE Foam with a Modified Acrylic Adhesive, in White or Black with a paper release liner.
A high performance foam tape used vastly throughout the window industry
Why use the 3316:
- 1.6mm thick PE Foam available in black or white
- Available in any slit width required to suit the bar system
- Specifically developed to stick to UPVC, Polypropylene, Styrene and other hard to adhere plastics.
- It has a fantastic initial tack.
- Temperature resistance of -40°C to 90°C.
- Easy to remove Amber Paper release liner.
- High shear, high peel, highly cohesive mass.
- Stock line, for next day delivery
Please see our Georgian Bar Tape Application Guide below, please revert to this guide when using our tapes on all your bar system;
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY